domingo, 15 de agosto de 2010

Secrets of Elmore


           

It was very cold in that early winter evening, there in the icy lands of northen Elmore. Worth to the inhabitants their trade skills, wich whitout, there would be no livestock or crops that could sustain them. Hard workers and warriors were them, that kept their faith even in the darkest of times.
The southern gate of the village lead to the mysterious Srip Mine, where I was firstly introduced to the newbie helper and Foreman Laferon, whom encouraged me to train and learn how to fight on the gremlin creatures. And so my journey begun.
Much time I spent hunting evil animals and creatures in the weastern and eastern mining zone, following those evil and meandering roads swallowed by pine trees, furrowed by ice and worn my cruel rains and flurries. The air almost cut the skin how cold it was, despite no wind can be felt. The crystal clear water of the rivers had ice taste and made teeth hurt. It was an hard and beautiful place at the same time. I remeber contemplating the landscape dotted in white, dressed in snow, peacefull, and even majestic.
Soon enough I found myself hunting in the pleasant plains of Dion, fighting in the sad black tones like coal of Execution Grounds, wandering in the quiet corridors of Branded Catacomb and Apostate.
By this time I found a nice portuguese clan I wanted to join. They were all very nice people and new in this world, just like me. They helped and teached me a lot. It's funny to think how easy it was to gather adena to buy all my sets and weapons till B grade. In comparison, A grade was a pain, and the farming parties with my clan were a blessing for me in this matter, as we used to spend a lot of time on fortress sieges, for example. Togheter we made amazing achievements.
I was getting more addicted to this new world everyday, till it started messing with my own world. I really stoped to do things I had to do just to play. The roleplay feeling was increasing.
And one day an alliance was created. And this is where our story beggins. Where I meet him.
The sunset was falling in shades of orange, ocher, gray and magenta behind the Ivory Fortress. The battle was about to begin when i first saw him and his clan. They were so shiny... they were like all in s80, and most of us in B grade and a few in A grade.
He noticed i was a girl and started flirting with me. The sky became black as pitch, while torches and bonfires blazed in the distance. The night fell and swallowed Ivory Fortress as the battle started, groping the darkness.
At the end of the territory war I walked with him. I inspired the night air, feeling the smell of damp earth, rotting leaves and pine trees. The sudden interest of a Marquis for a free knight aroused my calculating mind, typically feminine. I can not deny that my mind was crossed by every possible way to profit from this situation. Anyway, it matters little, since I've succumbed to his voice, his eyes, his mouth, when we started knowing each other better.
Days have passed and I found myself hunting the most evil creatures by his side in the deepest and darkest salons of the labyrinthic Imperial Tomb, slicing giants with my blunt in the lower levels of Giant's Cave, ambushing the strongest of orcs in the grey Crypts of Disgrace. He and his clan helped me a lot evolving and aquiring gear items.
And the day arrived. It was a very pleasant morning at the Innadril beaches. The White Sands Fortress had just been conquered by my clan with the alliance's help. In the almost cloudless sky, the Dawn moon shone and we could still see some sprinkled stars in the turquoise blue cloak. He came to me and there we remain the two of us, sitting in the roots of a stately palm tree. Without realizing it, words of love flowed from our mouths, feelings were exposed, and intimacy revealed. My two worlds had collided and I didn't know what to do. I did not know where the fantasy began, and where reality ended. I totally lost control of my emotions and let pierce the line that used to define the beginning and the end of the virtual world.
This would have been a good time to get away from this utopia, and God knows I tried. But even when not in the Lineage World, my heart was stuck to him and my mind couldn't think about anything else besides him.
I'll never forget the moment when he summoned me inside the Rainbow Springs Chateau to clearly open his heart to me, as my own heart started beating up faster just by hearing his words. The sweet and pacific colours of the end of evening reflecting the clan hall were totally coordenated to the moment, as the smooth waterfalls sang love notes and the ice crystals sparkled and whispered tinkles.
A love and a curse were born at the same time in the lands of Aden, consuming my soul and plaguing my mind.

8 comentários:

  1. Chavala, ficavas muito chateada se te copiasse ali o leitor de MP3 e o usasse aqui?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. E, de caminho, vou imprimir este teu post para ler a caminho de casa.

    Também pode ser?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Olhe que não. Gostei, embora ache que devesse rever o texto e corrigir, aqui e ali, diversos erros ortográficos que, para a mente mais sensível, podem fazer divergir do real contexto.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. :)
    Um clássico romance de MMORPG.
    Embora pareça confuso, porque te dá a sensação de estares a perder a noção da realidade, não deixa de ser uma experiência interessante, não concordas?
    Bem, se andas numa onde de MMORPGs vais adorar isto:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/watchtheguild

    É principalmente baseado em WoW, mas vais conseguir fazer o paralelo para Lineage facilmente. lol

    Um dos hits deles adequa-se bem ao post:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNyg1ftMIU


    Have fun :P

    ResponderEliminar
  5. grassa,

    corrige-me.


    atriade, lol para esse último link :))))

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Não te corrigirei.

    Aquele "embora ache que devesse rever o texto e corrigir" era eu a tratá-la por você, está a ver?

    ResponderEliminar